Let's continue our little quest to assemble useful tools and more for web-developers and some related fields. Today my php-framework of choice is up since there is quite a nice ecosystem around it and I don't want to sit here again wondering how something was called where to find it again.
Laravel has a gread documentation on its own, but there is more out there. So here we go:
- http://cheats.jesse-obrien.ca/ (The Laravel Cheat Sheet)
- https://laravel.com/docs/ (The official docs, and really great ones at that)
- https://laracasts.com/ (Video Tutorials for all things laravel and php)
There is also a bit of tooling around laravel these days:
- https://forge.laravel.com/ (spins up servers for you and configures them for modern php-development)
- https://envoyer.io/ (A deploymenttool, haven't used it myself yet)
- https://laravelshift.com/ (Helps to update your project to the latest version of laravel)
So as always, the list is going to grow whenerver I come across something I don't want to forget about again.